Stay connected! We have a separate Alumni Facebook page.
Alumni Association Role
Operating under the RMC Board of Governors umbrella, the RMC Alumni Association will endeavour to support the mission and vision of the school. Ultimately, the Association will work to ensure that alumni and past parents are kept informed of what is happening at the school, as well as being given the opportunity to continue to enhance and support the school through attendance at school events volunteerism and philanthropy.
The Rockway Mennonite Collegiate (RMC) Alumni Association exists to:
- support the mission and vision of the school
- to assist in providing alumni and parents of former students the means to retain a meaningful and lifelong relationship with the school.
Working closely with Rockway office staff, the Alumni Association will seek to:
- provide a communication channel to connect Alumni with events happening at the school, encourage them to engage in the life of the school through these events, and allow them to feed back information to the school about what’s happening in their lives.
- provide opportunities for Alumni to volunteer at the school.
- facilitate communication between the Alumni and the Board of Directors through the selection of an Alumni Council Chair.
- enhance the school’s reputation by encouraging Alumni to promote the school to prospective parents and students.
- to encourage Alumni to assist in helping to meet the schools fund raising goals.