Here is some basic student account information. Please direct any questions to our bookeeper, Dawn Zehr.
- Each student has an account, with their student number used as the account number.
- Statements for each student’s account are mailed to the appropriate parent/guardian each month. These statements will show all activity on the account up the the 25th of the month.
- Overdue amounts will have interest charged at the rate of 1.5% per month on the entire outstanding amount.
- An administrative fee of $20 will be charged when a cheque or Preauthorized Debit (PAD) payment is returned.
- We have recently set up a process by which you can authorize us to withdraw your monthly student account balance directly from your bank account:
- Simply complete the Payor’s PAD Agreement, attach a voided cheque, and return it to the Business Office.
- Payor’s PAD Agreements must be received before the 15th of the month to be used for that month’s payment due to the set up time at the bank.
- Please note that you may include all of your student accounts on one Payor’s PAD Agreement.
- The name(s) of the account holder(s) will be the names used for tax receipt purposes.
If you have any questions relating to your account, please contact our bookkeeper at 519.342.007 x 3013, or by email email@example.com