Charitable Donations FAQ
- Does Rockway issue charitable receipts for donations? Yes. Rockway Mennonite Collegiate is a registered charity and issues charitable receipts for donations of $10 or more.
- Who gets the charitable receipts? Charitable receipts for donations are issued in the name of the donor e.g. as it appears on their cheque
- When will I get my charitable receipt? Receipts are mailed to donors each time a donation is made. If you require a receipt immediately, please donate online at Donate Now.
- I lost a receipt. What can I do? Contact Dawn Zehr, Bookkeeper, at 519-743-5209 x3013 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request a duplicate receipt.
- Can I designate my donation? Yes. We respect your wishes and have several opportunities for designating your gift. Please see Supporting Rockway for a full range of opportunities or Contact Christine Rier, Director of Advancement, Rockway Mennonite Collegiate, 519-743-5209 x 3011 or email email@example.com.
- Does Rockway accept donations of goods in addition to money? Yes. Please see the Sharing Your Treasure page for more information.
- Does Rockway accept donations of vehicles? Yes, in certain circumstances. Please see the Sharing Your Treasures page for more information on vehicle donations.
- Does Rockway accept donations of stock or property? Yes. Please see Investing in Students or contact Christine Rier, Director of Advancement, 519-743-5209 x 3011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.