There are a number of different ways that interested alumni or parents can help out by donating their time. Here are just a few:
- Alumni Council – We are always looking for new ideas and new people to help us on the council as we seek to serve the interests of our alumni and past parents.
- Auction – Get items, pick up items, help with the banquet, help set up, help take down – there are endless tasks which need to be done to put together this great social event and any help would be appreciated!
- Banquet Committee – There are numerous occasions at the school which call for a large banquet and lots of need for volunteers to help serve and clean up.
- Database Updating – We need volunteer alumni willing to track down their missing classmates. This is an excellent opportunity to reconnect with your classmates!
- Chapel Guest Speaker – Do you have something exciting / encouraging to share with our current student body? A faith journey, how Rockway helped you become who you are today, your choice of career that makes a difference in our world? Give us a call and we will fit you in!
Read more about our Volunteer Opportunities here.
If you are interested in any of the above opportunities please contact the school and let us know!